4th

What do you call the son of your aunt's husband? I know I should be calling my aunt's husband as uncle-in-law. Does it follow that his son is my cousin-in-law? His name is Jojo. He is the fourth since I started this blog! Fourth what, you may ask? He is the fourth person who died since the creation of this blog. It seems that all I can blog about is the death of somebody around my age.

I really don't know why I am so high-strung regarding these deaths. Other deaths did not affect me so much.

Perhaps, it's because those who died were around my age. Perhaps I am realizing that death is always at my doorstep, no matter how young I am. Perhaps...

I can't seem to let the idea of death go. I can't really seem to admit to myself that I am scared. I can't seem to stop thinking about it. It's driving me crazy.

Technorati Tags:

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin