As I was going home, I was contemplating the sad fact that I have stumbled into a blogskin writer's block. Most probably because I have been dumbfounded as to what images or theme I would need to use and how to execute the layout.

I have two kinds of layout in mind: a, is to make it professional and light but heavy on CSS or b, to make it image heavy but light on css and embellishment. Since I am bogged down by such a dilemma, I went foraging for blogskin ideas thru the links that I could click on by MyBlogLog.

As I was doing that, I visited one of my contacts there. Her name is Robyn Tippins. You can click on her link on the previous sentence to go to her profile in MyBlogLog. As I was saying, I read her post on Practical Blogging about blog monetization and I found it so interesting. I mean who wouldn't want to earn money just by blogging... right? My eyes displayed dollar signs and I even heard ka-chings! from my pc speakers while I was reading the posts.

I felt greedy and wanted to do the steps that she proposed on there. I was tempted to visit the links that she posted but I remembered one crucial thing... I was not getting enough traffic into this blog so I went on another direction. I tried reading how to increase blog traffic on my blog.

At that point I came to stumble upon this post from EyeEarn Blog featuring 10 easy steps to follow to increase a blog's traffic.I found that step #8 is the easiest for me to do right now since I was blog surfing and I enjoyed that. Hehe! I found it very interesting and I will definitely follow the other steps listed there but I just had to tell you about those sites to help you in this crusade of getting ideas across to more people.

Ok, I've posted this, see you soon, and hopefully, I see more people going here in my blog. Everything changes, hopefully, for the better.

Comments (1)

On July 30, 2008 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous said...

Must have worked, it got me to visit ;)

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin