Here's another thought:

"You don't have the right to ruin my day! Only I have the right!"

Ok, so the impact is lost in translation. That quote originally was thought of in Tagalog so here's how it should really go:

"Wala kang karapatang sirain ang araw ko! Ako lang!"

As my close friends know, I am more of a sarcastic joker. Most of the time, I get to the punch line in the manner of delivery (so forgive me if it seems to be an arrogant statement).

Actually, this is part of my subliminal suggestions to myself to not be so damn angry all the time. Partly, also a reminder to everybody that we all have choices; a choice not to be let down by other people. In fact, nobody can make you feel bad about yourself or just about anything. It's only you who can ruin your day by letting other people get to you. So whenever people start bitch slapping you... you know the line to say and you know where you heard it from.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin