I have nothing to really blog about today so I just decided to put the older skins that I have already made from blogskins here.

This is a pretty simple skin called Garden because I wanted to have orange flowers when I get to build my own garden. Too bad for me, I haven't gotten around to saving enough money for that. According to BlogSkins, I got 89 downloads of this skin so far and I got 4.5 stars (not too bad considering the highest score is 5 stars) for this particular skin. This is available to download on BlogSkins. Here's the link to my Garden skin.

Basically this has 2 columns, one for a sidebar on the left side and of course, the posts on the right. When I was making this, I also put a background music but I left it out since it's too tedious to host it on the web.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin