It seems like the Devil's Mirror is soon to shatter.

Earlier, when I was riding my homeward jeep, I thought crept up my tumultuous mind. Freedom! Beauty! Truth and Love!!! That was a line from the movie Moulin Rouge and it kept on flourishing in my minds ear. Since I was not able to shrug it off, what I did was to listen intently to what it was saying.

After each flourish of that line, I actually deciphered a message. "Smash the Devil's Mirror!" It sounded as clear as the humming engine of the jeep. "There is no room for darkness when the light shines even in the depths of your soul."

And then I said, "But what about the layout, the html coding, the wonderful skin the Devil's Mirror and all the other Devil's Implements?"

"Take them with the Mirror and discard them. Throw them off the Imus Bridge!"

As if dazed, I just realized that it was true. There was no room for everything the Devil had to offer on my little piece of cyberspace. In fact, it never was a recurring theme on any of my blogs. Thus, when the jeep was crossing over Imus Bridge, "Splash!"

I am getting ready for a big change.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin