Hey! I've been busy applying to be an online tutor this past week so I know I will be very busy, busy, busy! I've finished my initial interview and my simulations. I've also done my revisions on the work I've been set and hopefully, I get the position. I can't wait to be employed there.

What they do is they comment on essays to help students rewrite them better. Isn't it neat? Hopefully, that will also spur me in the proper path to writing once again.

By the way, I am revising my older blog, Tales of the Wayward Traveler: The Devil's Mirror and the other Devil's Implements, so be sure to check them out when I am done. It seems that those blogs were never really me except for the times they were not yet the Devil's Implements.

Literally, I've thrown the idea off of a bridge here in Cavite and what a splash! Hahaha. Stay tuned!

Technorati Tags:

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin