Ok so as promised, I have a new skin called No Time Left. This is in BlogSkins once again (a lot simpler, I already put my personal touch on this blog, obviously). I know the thumbnail (it's a pretty big thumbnail, alright!) is blurry but the current skin today is that skin so please forgive me.

This is in tribute to my dearly departed friend, Pits. I just figured that there really is no time but now. If we are to do the things we should be doing, better now than later. I hope people will like this.

Honestly, I took too long to make this skin because I wanted to find the perfect banner for this skin. Good thing I don't tire easily when browsing for this (although it took me about two days of hunting). The original picture was black and white so I also did some tweaking on this image. Of course, my favorite color is green so I made it greenish and then, lo and behold! Purple managed to weasel it's way in to the palette. Hahaha! Don't get me wrong, I like the color puple (sounded like Oprah's movie). It's just that it reminds me of eggplants whenever I see those two colors together.

By the way, I almost forgot. Thanks to the Palette Generator on Big Huge Labs for helping me be as consistent as possible, in terms of the colors on my skins. I always have to remind myself on some things. This is a reminder to put a page for my skin making tools here in this blog.

Here's the link to my No Time Left skin.

On a lighter, less blog related note, I was watching MYX yesterday and I saw Enrique Iglesias with a new video. It's called Can You Hear Me. Read more on this at The Devil's Pen.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin