Here's another skin that I made for Blogger. Again, this is posted on BlogSkins and for this skin, nobody rated this yet. I know it's sad. But anyway, you can still download this here.

So this other one is actually harder to make because I had to process the image. The toucan was supposed to have black feathers and an orange and yellow beak. However, I found black too depressing at the time so I got trusty old MS Paint and just inverted the color and cropped the image.

After a few lines of html and css, there you have it. This is just pretty mediocre for me because this skin and the Garden skin I posted prior to this were actually the first two that I had the guts to publish on BlogSkins.

As always, comments are appreciated, especially those that can change me for the better.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin