I talked to my friend this morning. I was apologizing because I got mad at her. She did not reply when I texted her yesterday. I told her that I was sorry I got mad at her. My tone would not have changed but she said in a very vilefull way that she was angry at me everyday.

That event spoiled my day today.

I did not expect such hurtfull words to come out of her mouth. I remember, she was the person who couldn't hurt a fly. Then, I told her that she has to stand her own ground and develop backbones. I think she finally did but with horns and spines attached to it.

I would have remained bummed but then I remembered what I said. I said:

"I hold on to things like Yggdrasil holds the universe together. Is it ok if I let all of my charges go? As I see it, I am juggling so many things, as well as people in the air. I have been doing this for so long and I am getting tired. However, when I stop, all of them would come crashing down. Is it alright if I let them all fall?"

I think the answer to that is yes.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin