Sometimes it is hard to find really good friends. Usually, people treat friends as someone they benefit from. What a utilitarian view on friendship!

I have this frlend, her name is Donna but her nickname is Soyster. She considers me one of her very good friends. I find that extremely rewarding: being considered a person's friend.

They say that you should not count your age by the years, instead, count it by the friends that you have found. However, I believe in something else. You should not count your friends. You should count how many people consider you as a friend.

I believe that the label friend is a relative thing. You may consider a person as your friend but he or she may not share the same sentiments. I think that is a very big risk to take. That is why I don't label people as friends/non-friends but people who consider me a friend as opposed to those who don't.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin