Last night, I watched the movie "Hero" starring Jet Li. I liked the movie because of its stunning visual effects. I really liked the concept of Flying snow and Moon fighting in a forest with falling leaves. You have to watch the movie. Right now, I am still stunned by what I saw and these words that I wrote cannot capture the essence of the movie's beauty.

My teacher, Ms. Vivienne, told me that it was better than the Lord of the Rings movies. Coming from her, I got curious becuase she was also a big LOTR fan. In my opinion, you cannot really compare the two movies. I think it is very good for its kind, especially the cinematography and the choreography of the fight scenes. As for LOTR, it was beautiful because of the environment being grand and other worldly. Plus, the idea and the presentation of those majestic elves really blew my mind. Look at Arwen.



i think that both movies are great.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin