I saw Finding Nemo yesterday with Kathy.

I found the whole tale of Marlin's quest to find his son very captivating. It has strummed more than three heartstrings in me... a commendable feat for an animated film.

Do you believe in the principle of favorability? I can relate this movie to Paolo Coelho's view that the universe conspires to help a person. Marlin was so bent on finding his son and he did not let anything stop him, even sharks. I guess that is just an exagerated way of showing it but it did what it was supposed to do.

The character that was so endearing for me is Dory. She was so fickle in the beginning and she was so easy to please. I like her attitude but in the end, she was the one who helped the separated clown fish see each other again. My favorite part was when she told marlin that before she met him, she cannot even remember her own name but when they were together, she remembers things, even the address of P. Sherman 22 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin