I met this lady last 2003 I think with her first single "These Words." Its so refreshing to hear her voice blasting out of the radio. I felt like ten elephant trunks sprayed freezing arctic water on me. Hahaha! My heart jumped when I heard this song actually.
Now, here she is with a new album NB, and I so loved this lady. Talk about lyrics! Take "I Wanna Have Your Babies" for example. Hahaha! I love it! Here's a link to her official website where you can find all the lyrics, selected videos and audio from her.
Quite a refreshing site I might add. Clean, interactive and simply crisp with creativity.

Comments (2)

On August 12, 2007 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous said...

me thinks I Bruised Easily was the best still. hehe.

 
On August 14, 2007 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous said...

aww. for me its still unspoken but i got tweaked when i heard "Pirate Bones" coz its so true. :-)

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin