I have been walking around for about a month now in a daze. Every step falls hard and heavy. Treading deeper and deeper into the depths of dream and fantasy.

My head feels light with sleeplessness. My thoughts now border on delusions of grandeur. Thinking I have strange powers; Thinking that I am a mythical creature; Thinking that if I stumble on the road and fall, with a speeding truck approaching, I will be able to let my powers out like teleport myself out of the situation or make a force field to shield me from impact.

I have grown my nails long. I have painted them all black.

I have built a castle in the clouds. I have imprisoned myself in a beautiful cage that I don't want to free myself from. I know that something is definitely wrong because I feel pain. I need myself to save me from this crazy path.
Hell! Even my writing feels crappy.

art : Sad Boy... by *KariNeko of Deviant Art

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin