One week ago, I got a sudden urge to read fairy tales. I wanted to read about the different mythical creatures around the world and to tell people about them so I said to myself, I will be putting stories on this blog about weird, scary and fabulous stories related to fairies or magical creatures. I am aiming to hunt for stories that are off the beaten track so that I will have more fun in the process. A new quest begins so look out for it.

The Fairy Titania by Luciole from Deviant Art.

Deviant Art

Speaking of Deviant Art, aside from the fact that I got the picture from that website, I would like to promote it just like I did to Drawn.ca. I actually learned about it from my stalking other people while waiting for the internet lounge in the office. There was this one girl who was surfing and she was browsing through Deviant Art and I got intrested because I also love art. It is more organized compared to Drawn.ca in a sense that you can get an account and have your own little space in the web to post your art works. Most of what I saw wowed me because these people on this website is very artistic. I totally adore it!!! Just look at the artwork on this post.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin