Two days ago, I felt very nostalgic. I kept on thinking of sappy stuff like sweet scenarios that I would love to happen to me. For example:

Eating hard boiled eggs with my loved one. I would take the egg that she is
about to crack on her forehead and offer to have her crack it on mine instead.
Very sappy stuff indeed...

In addition to that, my perception has gotten wonky. When I look at the surroundings, other people and objects seem to move in slow motion. Every little motion is emphasized and I could count how many times a leaf would rock to and fro before it hits the ground. I even felt like my spirit was five steps away from my body.

At work, I could hear my footsteps coming from five steps behind. I could also hear myself talk as if I am eavesdropping on myself. My forehead felt like a balloon being squeezed gently by an invisible hand and the portion that is not in contact with the hand felt like expanding forward.

Good thing I heard my question for that day. It bothered me so much that my soul went back to my body as soon as I heard it. This is the question: "Do cyclopes have a third eye?"

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin