A red day. Yet tomorrow the sun will still rise.

In short, I don't have my voice. I am so worried because my work involves oral communication and I have to be absent for 2 days. Anyway, I hope this will all work out. I want to get well soon and I think I will be needing your prayers. Thanks.

In addition to that, my doctor said that I actually have a tongue condition known as ankyloglossia. So that is why I cannot extend my tongue far out of my mouth. There is a procedure, frenuloplasty, that can be done to correct this. I asked my doctor if there would be any adverse effects because of this condition and if it was a must to have the condition but he said that there are no adverse effects. It was all up to me if I would want to have the surgery done or not.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin