Two days ago, I was watching the TV and I was just randomly flicking channels, I stumbled upon a show featuring new websites to visit.


Being a doodler myself, http://www.drawn.ca/ caught my attention because it features nice drawings and doodles from a variety of artists. Some drawings feature neatly drawn short comics, cute little animals and they even include paintings. I instantly loved it and I said, "I should definitely blog that!" Here's what the site publishers have to say about themselves.

Drawn! is a multi-author blog devoted to illustration, art, cartooning and drawing. Its purpose is to inspire creativity by sharing links and resources.
Albert Einstein said, “The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources,” but what the hell did he know anyway?
The links and posts on Drawn! are written by a small group of professional illustrators, designers, and cartoonists.



picture from http://www.drawn.ca/; art by Melanie Baillairge.

Comments (2)

On August 12, 2007 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous said...

aw... this is cute! i simply adore turtles, did ya know that?

 
On August 14, 2007 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous said...

yep i know you like turtles heheh

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin