After playing DotA and getting frustrated with the game crashing on me all the time, I decided to go to sleep already. While closing all my windows, I noticed my best friend, Macky, is online so I shot him an IM.


Little did I know that my friend is hurting. We have not seen each other since last year and a half I think. His job entails that he goes to LA so he is there now. He felt overwhelmed with all that is happening to him (too much to put in just one post).


So here's part of the conversation that I managed to save ... and I got reminded that it doesn't matter how far you are or how long you have not seen each other, friends will still be friends no matter what. And futhermore, that I could still be a star for another person, even though I look at the world using the devil's mirror.

macky: yan ang gusto ng mga tao sayo . marunong kang makinig
rikk: not really.
rikk: so here's what i want you to do now
macky: ako i dont know how
macky: ok go ahead
macky: what do i do
rikk: when you pray, make sure you are in the presence of god
rikk: God
rikk: GOD
macky: meaning
rikk: you will know that when you feel serene
rikk: nothing can hurt you
rikk: you feel loved
rikk: warm and fuzzy
rikk: what you asked of HIM, he already answered
macky: thanks
macky: sige
rikk: maingay lang utak mo para marnig or makita
macky: you know what.. i prayed for chari 4 years ago
rikk: so be calm
macky: ngayon lang nagmamaterialize
rikk: o see
rikk: because you sabotaged all of God's attempts
macky: tapos ngayon..mahirap parin ang situation ko
rikk: hahaha
macky: attempts?
rikk: because you keep on telling yourself no
macky: ah yeah,...the previous girls i dated
rikk: see.
rikk: God made you blab a date out of your mouth so go ahead and go on the date.
macky: ayt
macky: sige rich
macky: got to sleep
rikk: and not for anything else, you might just get a good night kiss from Chari
rikk: haha
rikk: with that
rikk: i will a
macky: thanks
rikk: also sleep
macky: tomorrw ulit
rikk: chat tau often
rikk: ok
macky: thanks besty
macky: ingat
rikk: ur welcome
macky: nyt
rikk: nyt
The only thing that I am worried about right now is how to keep in constant touch with my friend because I know how vulnerable he can be despite his tough appearance.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin