Monday, I felt like I am being dragged into another work week with my new sched (w/c is totally shit from my point of view). Imagine going to work on Monday, 9pm and going home at 8am. I was rushing for the day to be over and done with. Good thing I will have one rest day after my Monday shift.

Tuesday, I met with my friend Vanni and we went to Festival Mall. By the way, Tuesday is payday. I was in a mall with a lot of money and I was only able to buy 1 shirt. Talk about being stingy.

Wednesday, This day was a godsend. Globe Broadband came to install my internet connection. I am so glad that I am now connected.

Thursday, My family friend Akira wanted to surf on the web using his laptop in my house so he put in a wi-fi setup here. Its crazy. After just a day, I got wi-fi here. It's really crazy. Hahah

Friday, If I was anxious about Monday, I am more anxious to get this day over and done with. I mean my shift. But before that, when I arrived home I found 3 computers lying around my room. I can't sleep in my room today.

That is all. Hehehe

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin