Strolling through the blogosphere, I stumbled upon the blog of Cat, Quarterlife, and I encountered her "24 things i learned" post. As I am now absentmindedly biographical, I thought that I'd do the same but with a twist. I'll highlight the best lesson that I learned during each year for the 24 years that I am alive.

Here we go!

Lesson 1. Life finds a way.

1984 - Year 1 in the life of Rchrd.

When I was born, my mother said that I was colored green, didn't cry, and incurred an infection from being born postmaturely. The doctors said to her that I must have ingested some of my excretions while still in the womb. Ergo, I nearly died after being born but I am still here. I am writing this blog post, a proof that life finds a way.

The picture was taken from http://www.childrens.com/healthlibrary/healthlibcontent.cfm?pageid=p02399.

Comments (2)

On July 20, 2009 at 5:24 PM , cat said...

thanks for dropping by my site. glad to know my post somehow inspired someone. i had fun writing that. hope you enjoy writing your version too. :)

 
On July 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous said...

interesting...
maybe that's why you love green? hehe.

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin