The past couple of weeks have been too stressful to me. My mother is asking me to prepare all the documents that I would need to apply for a housing loan so I am really stressed over that. Last December, I went to the compulsory seminar for people who want to apply for one. I am just lacking a copy of my employment contract and my payslips. Hopefully, I get them all next week so I can stop stressing over it.

On a lighter note, I found this online game called Mafia Mofo and I felt addicted. The concept of the game is based on a life of crime. I am playing as a regular mobster trying to make my way to the top of the crime hierarchy. It felt so violent so I related to it because of all the pent up frustration I am feeling. Interested? Check it out -


Comments (2)

On February 4, 2009 at 8:34 AM , Anonymous said...

Wow, you're going to get a new house! Congratulations! That's something I've been aiming for. But it isn't the right time yet for me..not yet.

 
On February 4, 2009 at 7:04 PM , Rchrd said...

Not a house yet. Just a lot as an investment. Ü

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin