I felt that the previous blogskin that I had was too commercial so I felt that I had to change. Looking at eBlog Templates, I found this new skin that I've seen a long time ago. I felt that this was the perfect skin for me because it is colored green and the menu for navigation moves around.

As everybody knows, green is my favorite color so I decided to go for this skin. My sister said that there's too much white space but no one can shake me off of this new skin. Perhaps, I would consider changing if there's another skin that tops this and is colored green.

In addition, I've been looking for a menu that moves so I felt that this was perfect for me. At first, I almost didn't take this because I couldn't figure out how to put my message box but luckily, I found a way around it. As I was saying earlier, I wanted my blog to look more personal so I don't really care if there's no ads.

Hopefully, my favorite color and the moving menu doesn't disappoint you guys. I'd rather share with you my thoughts and feelings in a way that would feature them. I wanted to tone down so I can have a more personal feel for my blog. I hope you like it!

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin