Ok so pinost ko na nga sa blogskins tong layout na to. Guess what, I got two full star ratings. At dahil jan, I want to thank my sponsors, Wallpaper Abyss for providing such stunning backgrounds that we could use. And of course, Windows Live Writer for letting me blog without signing onto Blogger anymore.

Oh and speaking of Windows Live, I would like to let everyone know that Microsoft has this free blog publisher that you can download. To get a copy of your own Windows Live Writer, just log on to Windows Live.

Mabilis lang ang download. Pag ni-run mo na, parang nagpopost ka lang sa sarili mong blog and you still have the option of viewing your post as it will appear on your blog without publishing it yet. Same thing with photo blogging and video blogging, this program also features an easy way of uploading your media to your preffered online photo/video gallery like Picasa or Flickr. Not only that, you can also toggle between blogs that you manage especially if you have different blogs like me. I got four that I maintain at napabayaan already because tamad ako. It's a good thing about that kind of feature.

You may even post tags, and add plugins to your post. Plus, you can also add effects to the pictures to make them either pop out of the text or just plain blend them in as B&W. So there, you may actually be able to post everyday on your blog. Take it from me, super tamad ko talaga magpost. And this is my second day of posting for this blog. Hahaha! For more of the features, you can log on to the info page of Windows Live Writer.

Ok, stay tuned for the next update. Laging may nagbabago.

Technorati Tags:

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin