The last person who massaged me died.

Somehow, for some crazy, twisted reason I have, I blame myself partly for Muller's death. Perhaps, if things haven't happened that way on that fateful Saturday, he was still alive.

That Saturday, my shoulders and back were aching from stress. All my muscles were tight. My back felt like it was about to snap and my shoulders felt a pull that I could describe as wanting to fold me in half. In addition to that, I was not feeling emotionally well that day.

I've always told my friends that I am an emotional vampire and I could suck a person's energy, like a vampire, only I suck emotional and psychic energy rather than blood.

In retrospect, perhaps I drained him of his last remaining energy resisting his impending heart attack.

What if I did not ask him to massage me?

Would he still be alive?

Comments (1)

On May 20, 2008 at 9:47 AM , Anonymous said...

I'm sure that wasn't the case and you shouldn't be thinking that way my friend. You did not drain him of his life energy. It was his time. Things like this always happen during the unexpected. This is why living without regrets is always very important.

Kate

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin