While at work, I received the most bothering and shocking of all news I will ever get this week. This would really ace the list, though at the moment of discovery, the date was only May 5th, 2008, a Monday.

My friend, co-worker and trainee, Muller, is DEAD!

I saw him last this past Saturday, May 3rd. My shift was nearly done when Muller walked in again in the office. It seems like a normal Saturday. After shift, he rested in our sleeping area on the 3rd floor of the building. As usual, when he woke up, he went in the office to read up on some of the SOPs that we had for handling our patients. After that he went to me to tell me stories in between my phone calls. I asked him if he could give me a massage as at that time, my back was already aching after more than 10 hours of work already. He obliged and I felt thankful for that.

After my shift, one of our team leaders played a recording that was so funny. Muller had a hearty laugh. I also had my share of the fun. Afterwards, I put my things away in my locker and we went down to the ground floor so I could smoke. Me continued telling stories and my batchmate Angel joined us and added to the fun.

That Saturday, I had a scheduled get together with my friend Leth and Buds. Buds resigned from work nearly two months ago and Leth and I felt we should see her and drink some booze to celebrate the good times.

While with Muller and Angel, Leth called me so we could go to Buds house and start the drinking. I asked Muller if he was going home already. He said yes and our party left the premises of the office. Leth and I went to 7/11 to use my Sodexho passes to buy beer so I said goodbye to Muller and Angel.

That was the last time I saw and spoke to him.

Monday, May 5th, at around 11 o'clock in the evening, his batchmate Vic told me Muller was dead. According to him, it happened around 8 in the evening. Cause of death? Heart ttack. Although the guy was a joker, his face was serious. Looking back at this shocking event, I don't feel that I could write anymore.

In tribute to Muller Randolph Capacio, I would like to share a game with everybody. Please pray for the salvation of his soul and offer the roses to him.

Comments (1)

On May 6, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Anonymous said...

My heartfelt sorrow goes to those who have died young. Better places await them. I'm here if you need me.

Kate

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin