Last Thursday's result night of American Idol featured Natasha Bedingfield with a song I just heard that night called Pocket Full of Sunshine.

Naturally, since she is one of my favorite artists, I'm here to publish the video I found of Pocket Full of Sunshine. I found a flash version of the video and this is the first time I'm posting a video that did not come from youtube so I don't exactly know if this will display on every body's computer but hey, here it is. This is so brilliant!




For more music and information about Natasha Bedingfield, you could log on to her official website, natashabedingfield.com.

Comments (2)

On May 4, 2008 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous said...

I love the new layout. It totally suits you! Hey we should go out sometime, my birthday is coming up so we should try to get together and celebrate. :)

Kate

 
On May 4, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous said...

Oh yes my dear! Surely. No problem. Just leave a message here, text me or ym. I miss you!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin