i lost my old phone. i am now demoted to a 8250 phone but in december, i will be buying another one.

here's my new number. esp for kathy... and atchie. and rob. and bunny. hehehe

0906 272 1804

for those guys who just passed by and wants to text me, that would be fine. i'd like to make this loss into something good. perhaps this is a way for me to get new friends... just let me know who you are and don't forget to tell me you got my number on my blog. for sure, if i have the phone credits, and i am not sleeping, i will reply.

Comments (2)

On November 13, 2007 at 9:38 AM , Anonymous said...

i just sent you a message. :P

 
On November 13, 2007 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous said...

rob... my phone just went dead. sorry. text you later. did you tell me it was you on your msg?

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin