Summer's heat is still unbearable. Last night, I was able to smell the approach of rain clouds in the air and I felt happy about it. I felt relieved because it has been so hot that all I can think of is banana daiquiri.

Last week, Friday: Small World

I went to an interview with a call center. I was anticipating that there would be heavy traffic so I left home at around 6am. I guess it is a good thing that my worst expectations were wrong, meaning, I arrived there at 8am - one hour earlier than the scheduled time. I anticipated this so I brought along a book that I borrowed from my sister and I read while I waited.

After suffering an hour of the dreadful paperback novel, we were ushered into a training room which also served as an interview room, a lady approached me and I found out that my old officemate, Wilma, worked there. I then realized that she was HR there and she was to conduct the interview. It relaxed me a bit to know that I think I breezed through her interview with flying colors.

Afterwards, we were told to read a script and make a recording to be sent to their operations manager. This was the next step of the selection process. I started and finished before the other applicants and I felt quite confident about everything.

I was on my way home and was about to cross the street when I saw my other friend, Charisma, and I actually jumped up and down to greet her and I also hugged her.

Small world, no?

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin