Be frustrated.
For the thing you do,
which defines
your very
existence,
gets you nowhere.


-Raquel Dujunco
Malate Tomo XVI, Bilang 3
p. 113


I like the paradox of the rocking chair. It moves incessantly and yet, this very nature never gets it anywhere.

I could relate to this at this point in time as I have already switched from one job to another - never, in any one of them, have I felt a sense of fulfillment. I have said to myself that I will be taking up a job to fund my passion in the arts - literature, mainly poetry, drawing and a bit of web designing.

I started that plan in 2004. It is now 2007. I feel like I have not moved an inch from where I have started.

At this point, I will never get anywhere so I decided to take up my pen again and write. It doesn't matter what it is. Poem. Story. Doodles. Spells. Anything, as long as I don't fall in my self-created black hole.

I am a leonine child but I have always identified with the Moon. I consider the Moon as my muse. This blog is a toast to my muse.

Read on...

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin