I've always considered myself a person who's living for the future. I tend to plan ahead and play all possible scenarios in my head before I go into something.

In contrast, I've met some people who I consider to be living in the past. They tend to loose hope because they get stuck in a sorrowful moment that's not even there anymore.

I tend to refer to those people as ghosts because ghosts are exactly like that. They tend to linger and they get caught in past events. They can't move on and be at peace. Last night, I had a conversation with a person whom I considered a ghost and here's what I told him:

"Be like an archer. He sets his eyes on the mark. He looks forward to it. He Knows that he needs to let go of some things to get his goal, his arrows, but he never forgets to hold on to some things that are important like his bow."

I hope that made sense to him.

Comments (2)

On October 7, 2008 at 8:28 PM , Anonymous said...

i like that quote of yours. i saved it on my phone and shared it to others. apparently, you are la sallista! haha. i'm a ghost then. hmmm.

 
On October 11, 2008 at 2:39 AM , Rchrd said...

I didn't say that. It came out of your own mouth. Hee hee hee! Ü

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin