Hey there! Long-time-no-post. Hehehe.

Before anything else, Kate sorry, I was not able to wait for you to watch Stardust.

I watched it yesterday and I enjoyed it. One of Neil Gaiman's lighter works. I think because of the idea of the star... This movie wouldn't give a damn clue that Gaiman wrote this. Compared to Mirror Mask, this movie featured brightness, love and evil in a better mood. Non-surreal if I may say. Some might not even like this movie because it is so uncharacteristic of Gaiman. Hehehe... I didn't feel a heavy gloom in the whole story. I liked the concepts especially the Babylon Candles.

"The fastest way to travel is by candlelight." If the Babylon Candles were sold in stores, I guess it would be the best buy line that the box could ever bear.

No summary for you, you might ask? Well that is because I am not a party-pooper and I hate giving away the whole story. I'll just tell you to watch it and have fun. Better bring a date as well because the official website says it is the best date movie of 2007 so far.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin