Slow but sure, when water flows or just even trickles, it can overcome any obstacle.

Last Saturday, I went to an outing with my friends. I arrived early and I met someone. At first sight, I fell. I froze and pretended to be nonchalant because I was so scared that if I made a move , I would be rejected. I just watched from afar the entire time.

At the venue, we were able to play in the pool together. The game was like underwater fetch where we threw a 25 cent coin in the water and we would dive and race to be the first to retrieve it. I was so happy playing.

Later on in the evening, we were just relaxing together with two other friends - lazily floating in the water. We didn't talk much but I was content just having him close to me.

Then, we had this activity in which we were given 3 lollipops. We were supposed to give them to 3 people we had a deep appreciation for or would like to know better. I didn't give that person a lollipop but I got one. It was actually more like its been shoved into my hand like a bashfull little kid but actually, when that person rose to walk around, my heart was beating furiously and I was feeling cold because I wanted to get one coming my crush. I thought that there must be something between us if it happened. I have shown a lot of sticky stares and gazes.

Still the day flowed on. Nothing happened.

I was getting desperate.

During the trip back home, I took the chance of texting and we didn't stop texting until i fell asleep and now, we already have an understanding. I am so happy.

Indeed, water always finds its ways to flow to the sea.

Comments (0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin